1. To use vlab.uark.edu in Ubuntu, it’s essential to install Citrix Receiver (ICA) and Firefox Browser.
2. http://www.citrix.com/downloads/citrix-receiver/linux/receiver-for-linux-131.html. Download 64bit package.
Receiver for Linux
Sep 30, 2014
|DownloadFile Size: 14.5MB
File Type: .deb
3. Double click the downloaded icaclient_188.8.131.525639_amd64.deb. Ubuntu software center will install it automatically.
4. Use Firefox to visit vlab.uark.edu. Choose to allow to run the program and the ICA should work normally.
5. Method to image local directories to remote PC environment will be published later (Someday when I need to use this function : )